1.04.2007

January 3, 2007

If I decided never to leave, what would happen? Would my possessions rot? Would anybody see that I wasnt there? Would I nap through rainstorms in my hammock? What would happen to my bank account? Would I ever fall in love? Could anybody ever love me? What would happen to the word "motivation"? Would I be laughed at? Scoffed at? Envied? Would I get fat? Skinny? Would I get skin cancer at a young age? Would I forget that I am passed the point of "at a young age"? Would time reverse? Would chivalry return? Would the world change behind my back? Would I care? Would I throw away my computer? Or just use it as a door stop? Or paper weight? Would I get eaten by a fish? Would I become addicted to sushi? Could I afford sushi? Would I change the world? Would I ever shave? Would I still make art? Could I live the life of love that I have always wanted, but found the world to ruin that utopia? Would I ever forget her? Or her? Or her? Could I sleep without dreams of that mistake? Could I figure out exactly what "by-gones be by-gones" means? Or would I turn that old grude into more pain, more art? Would I learn to spear fish? Would I ever learn the language? Would I ever send the keychains? Would I ever learn to love well if I left things behind unresolved?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home